The members of the OASIS Universal Business Language TC approved submitting Universal Business Language Version 2.3 Committee Specification Draft 03 for public review on 29 July 2020. See the minutes of the TC meeting at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/202007/msg00036.html.
The public review starts 19 August 2020 at 00:00 UTC and ends 02 September 2020 23:59 UTC.
Any individual may submit comments to the TC through the use of the OASIS TC Comment Facility which can be used by following the instructions on the TC's "Send A Comment" page (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ubl).
For more information on submitting comments to the TC, please see the Public Comment License section below. Additional information about the specification and the UBL TC can be found at the TC's public home page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/
Kenneth Bengtsson (email@example.com), Individual
· This public review approved 29 July 2020: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/202007/msg00036.html.
· Committee Specification Draft 03 approved 29 July 2020: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/202007/msg00036.html.
· 15-day public review opened 01 February 2020 and closed on 15 February 2020: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/202001/msg00008.html
o Comment resolution log: https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/csprd02-UBL-2.3/UBL-2.3-csprd02-comment-resolution-log.xlsx
· Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 approved 29 January 2020: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/202001/msg00018.html
· 30-day public review opened on 20 August 2019 and closed on 19 September 2019: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201908/msg00013.html
o Comment resolution log: https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/csprd01-UBL-2.3/ubl-v2.3-csprd01-comment-resolution-log.xlsx
· Committee Specification Draft 01 approved 07 August 2019: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201908/msg00003.html
Copyright © OASIS Open 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Distributed under the terms of the OASIS IPR Policy, [https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr], AS-IS, WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY; there is no warranty of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NONINFRINGEMENT of the rights of others.
Public Comment License: