- "3. Duplicate Connection Detectiong" - Typo in heading name.
- 3.1 Connection Capabilities
- missing closure of parentheses:
"(i.e. the container is capable of acting as the enforcing container."
- Would the table be clearer if the first sentence from the second paragraph was moved to being the first of three paragraphs? I.e describe requester, then enforcer, then reference how enforcing behaviour can be influenced?
- 3.2 Connection Properties
The description of "sole-connection-detection-policy" says "If the property is not present then the requesting container can assume strong detection". Should it be qualified ever so slightly to cover that this is only true when the connection capability was actually offered by the peer, e.g something like adding "by an enforcing container" at the end?