- Eric suggested the review of localization support with the following options:
- Language out of scope
- Define a specific document language
- Multiple languages
- A given document has a default language first, and other translations are done and externalized.
- Eric suggest that localization and language should be considered and not ignored.
- Paul Patrick, shared the specific section of the “STIX Version 2.1. Part 1: STIX Core Concepts” document for review:
This issue is to track support for localization in CSAF 2.0.