Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: wd23
Fix Version/s: wd24
This is the result of discussions between Gerald and Rish with respect to EiEvent
- Response Types = ERRORS (between a VEN and VTN)
- Models considered = PULL and PUSH
- The ERRORS for payloads NOT communications.
- Focus on Mandatory elements within eiEventPayload
- generic ERROR: mandatory filed/string is empty
(some of it applies to eiCreatedPayload)
- xcal:dtstamp: event past current time + invalid time stamp.
- ts:accuracy: accuracy is out of tolerance
- rest ignored as they seemed to be informational.
- xcal:uri: uri is malformed.
- cal:uid: no such uid
- eitc:eventID: event already exists
- itemUnits: no such units
- scale: no such scale
- resourceTarget + others generic
- powerNode: No such node
- powerMRID: No such MRID
- emix:geographicArea: not in the Geographic area
- Why emix:marketContext is mandatory and NOT optional?
- Why modificationNumber in createEventPayload (should not).