Affects Version/s: V4.01_CSD01
Fix Version/s: V4.01_CS02
Do this in conjunction with conformance, so clients have a way to determine which optional parts of 4.01 are supported by a service.
Things already covered:
- POST/PATCH/PUT with system query options to shape response:
- $select with nested query options:
- $compute with insert/update:
- Deep update: DeepUpdateSupport
Things covered by the referenced pull request:
- Upsert: UpdateRestrictions/Upsertable
- PATCH on collection using delta format: UpdateRestrictions/DeltaUpdateSupported
- PATCH with filter path segment: UpdateRestrictions/FilterSegmentSupported
- PATCH with typecast segment: UpdateRestrictions/TypecastSegmentSupported
- DELETE with filter path segment: DeleteRestrictions/FilterSegmentSupported
- DELETE with typecast segment: DeleteRestrictions/TypecastSegmentSupported
- POST with type cast segment: InsertRestrictions/TypecastSegmentSupported
- POST to collections of complex/primitive types: CollectionPropertyRestrictions/Insertable
- /$filter segment for invoking bound actions/functions: OperationRestrictions/FilterSegmentSupported
- Operators in, divby: FilterFunctions, mention that empty list means "just try"
- $compute with read: ComputeSupported on entity set
- $expand for stream properties and media resources: ExpandRestrictions/StreamsExpandable
- /$query segment: QuerySegmentSupported
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.