Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: V4.0_CSD01
Fix Version/s: V4.0_CSD02
Business documents can contain fields that cannot be filled out when creating the document and can only be updated after successfully creating the business document.
One example is "physical inventory":
- A physical inventory document is created as a plan for performing a physical inventory, listing the materials to be inventoried.
- The stocks are counted for the materials to be inventoried.
- The count results are entered in the physical inventory document. The document is now "counted".
- If the count revealed differences between book and reality, the warehouse manager checks the reason for the difference and enters it in the document.
- The difference can then be posted by the manager.
To accurately reflect this in the service metadata, the "count" and the “difference reason” properties need to be annotated as "do not provide on insert, only provide on update".