Resolution: Won't Fix
Component/s: system maintenance
OASIS Open Repositories
[ X ] Notify those TCs with Open Repos of the change, why we are making it, and the results as explained above. I will explain that I will update the references on their main web pages and suggest that they update any links they may have in other documentation
- CTI, OpenC2, CSAF, DITA, LegalRuleML, LegalDocML, TOSCA
[ ] Locate all the places in the documentation where the name or url will have to change
[ ] Change the GH org name from /oasis-open/ to /oasis-tc-public-repos/
[ ] Recreate the /oasis-open/ organization in order to hold on to the original org name. I will make it private for the moment so that it doesn't turn up in general searches.
[ ] Change the program name on all our documentation from "OASIS TC Open Repositories" to "OASIS TC Public Repositories"
- Including on the support request tickets
- Including on GitHub itself
- change the TC Open Repo Guidelines (and FAQ) to "TC Public Repo" and add a section at the end that describes the difference between TC Public Repos and Open Projects.
[ ] Update the internal web pages of the TCs with open repos
[ ] Update all links and program names in our documentation
- Including the editorial master content copies and list