The challenge is the following:
When changes are applied to notices, some specific information has to be reported:
- Change Description: (text)
The description of changes in the notice compared to the original notice.
- Change Procurement Documents: (indicator)
The procurement documents have changed.
- Change Procurement Documents Date: (date)
The date and time when the procurement documents have changed.
- Change Reason Code: (code)**
The main reason for the change in the notice compared to the original notice.
- Change Reason Description: (text)
The description of the main reason for the change in the notice compared to the original notice.
It also has to refer to the notice object of the change.
We have different available options
- Have necessary elements added to all notices (PIN, CN and CAN)
- Create a new document type usable as a cover (could also be used for other document types)
- Use existing elements:
- Notice VersionID, (New element as done for ESPD)
Some guidance for this last option would be welcome as I’m not certain there are already all required elements in the current schemas. I’m also not certain having identified all relevant elements.
The need for the VersionID is justified mainly by the fact that there are different distribution channels and the reception sequence may not follow the submission one.